The Latest from the ABM Experts
January 19, 2017
[Sneak Peek] Class is Now in Session for #FlipMyFunnel’s ABM University
Written by Brianna Watts
Category: FlipMyFunnel Post
The wait is over.
#FlipMyFunnel is proud to announce that the Account-Based Marketing University (ABMU) is officially open and accepting students for its inaugural 2017 class.
ABM University is an online, vendor-neutral course and certification program geared toward teaching B2B marketing and sales professionals the fundamentals of account-based marketing from some of the top thought leaders in ABM. In direct response to the market’s growing need for account-based marketing training, #FlipMyFunnel produced a complete program for anyone interested in implementing and executing an ABM approach in their organization.
#FlipMyFunnel brought together 12 thought-leaders and ABM experts to deliver 40 thought-leader videos, 250 lessons, and a comprehensive final exam offering certification in account-based marketing. #ABMU students can expect a fully immersive and actionable learning experience that will drive revenue success.
Professors of #ABMU include:
- Craig Rosenberg, Co-founder and Chief Analyst at Topo, Inc.
- Christopher Long, Director of Marketing Operations at WP Engine
- Maria Pergolino, SVP of Marketing, Global Marketing at Apttus
- Matt Senatore, Service Director, Account-Based Marketing at SiriusDecisions
- Koka Sexton, Global Industry Principal, Social Selling at Hootsuite
- Julia Stead, Director of Demand Generation at Invoca
- Justin Gray, CEO at LeadMD, Inc.
- Matt Heinz, President at Heinz Marketing
- David Raab, Owner at Raab Associates
- Tyler Lessard, CMO at Vidyard
- Jill Rowley, Queen of #SocialSelling
- Lincoln Murphy, Growth Architect at Sixteen Ventures
The coursework for ABM University is conducted over multiple online modules covering topics for marketing, sales and customer success. Students can complete these training courses on their own time and at their own pace. This program will be done through a web-based portal where each course is taught through pre-recorded video sessions.
Students will learn everything they need to know about account-based marketing, including how to effectively launch their own targeted campaigns across a variety of channels. #ABMU students will receive a certificate of completion upon passing a final exam at the end of the training.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you can expect from ABM University from professor Jill Rowley:
Class is now in session – register today and get your 4.0 in ABM!