First, we wanted to say that we hope you’re doing well and that your family is safe and healthy. Our offices are closed, our employees are 100% remote, and our conference calls are full of new sounds, settings, and spouses.
We’re all going through this together. And with that mindset, we wanted to compile a list of helpful resources for our customers and friends. We hope this can help your daily “new normal” in some way. And if you see anything we missed, let us know as we continue to add to this list!
We’re here as a helpful resource for you, whether it be Terminus-related or not. If you want to email us directly, hop on a phone call, or start a video call, we’re here. Let us know how we can continue to be a resource for you! If you are a Terminus customer, read our statement from our VP of Digital Strategy here.
COVID-19 Tracking and More Information
- Global Cases Map by the CSSE at John Hopkins
- Stats & Tracking by DOMO
- Overview Dashboard by Tableau
- The Daily podcast from The New York Times
Ways to Donate
- Solidarity Response Fund from WHO
- Coronavirus Relief Fund from GlobalGiving
- Other ways to donate from Robb Report
- Mandy Moore on Cameo is donating all money made to No Kid Hungry
Helpful Financial Resources
- Pete the Planner
- Live on YouTube 2pm EST daily
- Always posting free advice on twitter
- Hey Money is a human support system if you need someone to talk to ($20/month)
- Financial assistance tracker for businesses from Inc.
Working From Home (General)
- HR’s Role as WFH Champion from our own Sue Joyce (VP of Employee Success)
- How to work at home guide from Inside INdiana Business
- 23 essential tips for working remotely from Inc.
Working From Home (Entertaining the Kids)
- Live animal cams from the San Diego Zoo
- Kids coloring book from Lessonly
- Virtual museum tours from Google
- Free coding for kids website from Code Monster
Exercise and Staying Healthy
- Symptoms guide from the CDC
- At-home workouts from Orangetheory Fitness
- Yoga on demand from CorePower Yoga
- 15-minute full body workout from solidcore
- Free Facebook Live classes from Pure Barre
- Calming the chaos exercise from iAspire
Entertainment and Comedy
- Netflix Party allows you to watch movies with friends
- Jackbox TV games for the family
- And if you need a quick laugh, watch how this dad is hiding from his kids 🙂