The Latest from the Go-to-Market Experts
September 20, 2021
Introducing MOVE: The 4-Question Go-To-Market Framework
Today’s the day! We’re so proud…thrilled, really to announce the release and availability of MOVE: The 4-Question Go-To-Market Framework. This new book is a modern framework for companies and go-to-market (GTM) leaders looking to transform their GTM strategies.
Based on 18+ months of research and interviews with more than 50 top go-to-market executives and leaders, MOVE provides a comprehensive and actionable blueprint for companies seeking to revamp go-to-market strategies and best position teams for success. With this book, we highlight common mistakes companies make when creating go-to-market strategies and to provide solutions that transform these weaknesses into an organization’s greatest strength. Our research shows that most great companies don’t fail because their vision is out of date or the team can’t level up. They fail because of the “valley of death” – only 0.04% of the companies make it $10M in revenue according to this VentureBeat article.
It’s no secret that the most successful companies are built on strong go-to-market teams. But, many companies just aren’t getting it right. Leaders often mistake a GTM problem as just a marketing problem. Which is exactly what we’re tackling with this new (and our third) book. We wrote the books on ABM, literally, but this time it’s bigger. It’s about revenue. It’s about culture. It’s about transformation.
MOVE shares a new way of thinking. It’s literally a blueprint to achieve true business transformation. It’s built on what we call ‘the three P’s (problem market fit, product market fit, platform market fit) and it will force leaders to think differently about scaling their business.
But, you don’t have to just take our word for it. Check out some of the book’s early reviews:
- “M is for Market, and it all starts here. Customers are our true north. Set your compass to serve your customer and then let your Operations, Velocity, and Expansion roll!” — Geoffrey Moore, Author, “Crossing the Chasm and Zone to Win”
- “The MOVE is the blueprint for modern go-to-market companies with customers at the center of it.” — Nick Mehta CEO of Gainsight
- “It hooked me immediately. The MOVE framework will make every revenue leader smarter and better.” — Meagen Eisenberg CMO of TripActions
To celebrate the official release, I’ll be interviewing some of the strongest GTM leaders I know. We’ll talk all things GTM (of course), share a peek into the new frameworks we establish in MOVE, and dive into the three P’s. Join us for LinkedIn Lives with:
- Christopher Lockhead on Tuesday 9/21 from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. EST
- Jill Rowley on Wednesday 9/22 from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. EST
- And, ICYMI, I interviewed Terminus CEO Tim Kopp about MOVE yesterday. You can re-watch the session here.
MOVE builds on account-based marketing strategies. It is the third book authored and released by Terminus and Sangram Vajre. The first two books “Account-Based Marketing For Dummies” and “ABM is B2B” are both best selling resources on ABM. ABM is B2B specifically was an instant bestseller on Amazon in the Marketing and Sales category and is a ‘Best Book Awards’ winner by AmericanBookFest.com.