Sangram’s back with his whiteboard series, and to build upon last week’s video, he digs deeper into the concept of unbound and its effect on a successful scalable demand generation program. Catch the 1:30 second video and top takeaways below!
- People think account-based marketing (ABM) takes the place of inbound marketing. Wrong.
- Inbound has its place but the problem is, it’s not scalable.
- Teams can generate tons of leads but that doesn’t mean they’re all ready to buy.
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][Tweet “#ABM does not take the place of #inbound marketing – @sangramvajre #FlipMyFunnel”]
[Tweet “Inbound has its place but the problem is, it’s not scalable. – @sangramvajre #FlipMyFunnel”]
- What’s the difference between inbound, outbound and unbound?
- Inbound represents people who are actually requesting for a demo.
- Outbound is when you have a sales team that’s just cold calling and going after accounts or leads that either inbound is generating or they’re creating these opportunities on their own.
- Unbound doesn’t take into consideration who found the account – it’s about going after the right people.
[Tweet “What’s the difference between #inbound, #outbound and #unbound? #FlipMyFunnel”]
[Tweet “#Unbound doesn’t take into consideration who found the account. – @sangramvajre #FlipMyFunnel“]
- The fusion of outbound and unbound is the real powerhouse of ABM.
- Instead of focusing all of your energy and resource on inbound, consider focusing on outbound and unbound.
- This means coming up with a list of accounts that you want to go after, coming up with the messaging you want to use to target them, and finally, reaching out to them.
[Tweet “The fusion of outbound and unbound is the real powerhouse of ABM. – @sangramvajre #FlipMyFunnel”]
Instead of focusing on them in silos, you’re actually focused on them together. And that’s what ABM is all about.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]