2018 was a monumental year for Sigstr full of team growth, customer milestones, and margaritas (lots of margaritas). Tequila aside, our entire team is beaming from ear to ear right now as we start the new year and reflect back on these last 12 months. Many miles were traveled, campaigns launched, and new customers implemented – so we wanted to take a minute to list out the highlights and express our gratitude. On behalf of our leadership team, board, and every Sigstar on every team, thank you to our families, friends, and customers for supporting Sigstr. We wouldn’t be here writing this blog post if it wasn’t for you all. Sláinte!
Customer Success and Product Milestones
- 38% total team growth
- 31 new Sigstars onboarded
- Secured $4 million investment, led by Edison Partners, to fuel continued growth of new products and market expansion
- 48 bottles of champagne popped while celebrating success (one of our core values)
- 8 dents in the ceiling from popped champagne (each one marked for the occasion)
Awards and Recognition
Email Marketing Innovator of the Year
In August, MarTech Breakthrough honored Sigstr with the 2018 Award for Email Marketing Innovation. MarTech Breakthrough is an independent organization that recognizes the top companies, technologies, and products in the global marketing industry today.
ABMie Award Winner: Best Pipeline Acceleration Campaign
At FlipMyFunnel’s 2018 ABMies, an account-based marketing and sales community hosted by Terminus, Sigstr was awarded “Best Pipeline Acceleration Campaign” for a sequence of email signature marketing campaigns with progressive targeting.
ZoomInfo’s Champions Award
At ZoomInfo’s Growth Acceleration Summit, Sigstr won The Champions Award, which highlights organizations who have demonstrated exceptional growth over the past year.
EXPY Award Nomination: Best Content Experience
Although we didn’t bring home the trophy for this one, we were still pretty dang proud about being nominated for “Best Content Experience” at Uberflip’s EXPY Awards.
Killer Content Award Nomination: B2B Choice
This award technically extends into 2019, but we’re way too excited not to talk about it. Sigstr’s September Issue of Email Signature Marketing was recently nominated for the “B2B Choice” Killer Content Award.
- Selected for Indiana’s Best Places to Work
- 87% employee retention rate
- St. Baldrick’s
- 2 suicide prevention events
- Blood drive
- Million Meals
- Angel Tree
- IPS Bags of Cheer
- Orr Fellowship LaunchpadSigstr team members participated in severals events this year related to philanthropy or fundraising initiatives they care about most:Helping the Indianapolis homeless community
Other Fun Facts
- 4,429 Sigstr stickers passed out (if you want to make it 4,430 you can request a sticker here)
- 6,867 margaritas ordered at our All ‘Bout Margaritas parties
- 23 dogs in the office (well documented on our Instagram!)
- Guest speakers at:
- 5 Marketo User Group events
- 2 HubSpot User Group events
- HubSpot INBOUND
- Impact LIVE
- 2 Sales Assembly events
- 2 Marketo Launchpoint events
- New and extended integrations announced with:
We’re coming for you, 2019!
We’re truly thankful for the support from Sigstr friends and customers. 2018 was a monumental year for our team, but we’re just getting started. Cheers to an even busier 2019 and thanks again to everyone for making this year great!