B2B marketing and sales leaders join forces for San Francisco conference focusing on how technology can build highly efficient revenue machines.
Terminus, the leading account-based marketing platform, is proud to announce its Marquee sponsorship for the first-ever Revenue Summit presented by Sales Hacker and #FlipMyFunnel. This two-day event will take place on March 7-8 at Pier 27 in San Francisco with an estimated 2,000 attendees who are eager to learn about modern practices to strengthen the bond between B2B sales and marketing teams.
“We’re so excited about Revenue Summit because this conference is dedicated to bringing cutting-edge technologies, speakers, and sponsors together to help B2B organizations surpass their revenue goals through an account-based approach,” said Terminus Chief Revenue Officer, Todd McCormick. “An event that’s hosted by both #FlipMyFunnel and Sales Hacker will certainly be top notch.”
Terminus is privileged to be a Marquee sponsor for Revenue Summit along with B2B marketing technology (MarTech) industry champions Salesforce, Mintigo, Marketo, BrightFunnel, and Gong. More than forty B2B MarTech and sales software providers have come together as event sponsors to showcase their best-in-class technology and discuss best practices.
“Sales teams needs support from their marketing teams to close the accounts they care about the most,” said Max Altschuler, CEO of Sales Hacker. “Having both groups under the same roof for two days listening to sessions from practitioners who have been there and done that is super powerful for driving revenue.”
A stellar lineup of B2B sales and marketing experts will present at Revenue Summit — such as the CMO of Facebook, Gary Briggs — plus case studies from account-based marketing practitioners and “ABM Superheroes” including:
- Christelle Flahaux, VP of Customer and Field Marketing, and Nate Hurst, Manager of Account-Based Marketing, Domo
- Bassem Hamdy, EVP of Marketing & Enterprise Strategy, Procore
- Julia Stead, Director of Demand Generation, Invoca
- Lisa Skinner, Vice President, Demand Generation, Localytics
- Joe Quinn, Section Manager Account Based Marketing, Americas, National Instruments
- Kristen Wendel, Marketing Operations Director, VersionOne
- Tyler Lessard, CMO, Vidyard
- Avi Bhatnagar, Sr. Director of Sales & Global Sales Development, WhiteHat Security
A full list of speakers and agenda is available here. Join Terminus and our ABM Superheroes at Revenue Summit on March 7-8 at Pier 27 in San Francisco. Use the code TERMINUS for a 20% discount off the ticket price. Click here to register for Revenue Summit today.