RWS Holdings plc is the world’s leading provider of technology-enabled language, content management and intellectual property services. We help our customers to connect with and bring new ideas to people globally by communicating business critical content at scale and enabling the protection and realization of their innovations.
Our vision is to help organizations interact effectively with people anywhere in the world by solving their language, content and market access challenges through our collective global intelligence, deep expertise and smart technology.
Customers include 90 of the globe’s top 100 brands, the top 10 pharmaceutical companies and 18 of the top 20 patent filers worldwide. Our client base spans Europe, Asia Pacific, and North and South America across the technology, pharmaceutical, medical, legal, chemical, automotive, government and telecommunications sectors, which we serve from offices across five continents.
Founded in 1958, RWS is headquartered in the UK and publicly listed on AIM, the London Stock Exchange regulated market (RWS.L).
For further information, please visit: www.rws.com
The Role and Key Responsibilities
Department: Global Marketing – Language Services
- Define the target audience within key clients and develop an execution plan to increase awareness, reputation and consideration for all products and services
- Deploy the right account-specific tactical mix to deliver the right content at the right time.
- Create and execute annual and quarterly marketing plans for targeted list of accounts in order to deepen relationships – from accelerating opportunity close to expansion.
- Collaborate with brand and comms, Product Marketing and the demand marketing team to deliver collateral, web content, emails, event messaging, strategic communications and other assets that drive customer engagement.
- Regularly produce report on success of campaigns and programs across platforms.
- Help the business achieve its up-sell and cross-sell revenue targets by working with the product and client relationship teams to understand client segments and unearth cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Working with Product Marketing, formulate a strong understanding of our personas within different audience segments among the accounts – pain points, demographics, and how they buy.
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams on campaign concept, content requirements, buyer’s journey development, and digital marketing execution to ensure effectiveness execution.
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role.
- A strong understanding of ABM tactics in order to design and execute 1-2-1 marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments and priority account lists.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to problem solve and take down barriers to achieve success.
- Demonstrable experience driving global ABM programs.
- A strong handle on how to craft messaging for enterprise buyers and an understanding of the buying dynamics in large, enterprise players.
- Attention to detail
- A self-starter willing to build an ABM role from the ground up and establish marketing excellence through process and reporting.
- Experience in a B2B professional services setting.
- Good experience of the platforms, products and tools that underpin ABM marketing automation
- ABM platforms like Terminus or Demandbase
- Undergraduate degree in business/marketing or other relevant qualifications
- Brand new modern open concept office with breakfast and fruits available as well as great coffee.
- Located a couple of minutes from Peel metro station, very practical in winter as you don’t need to go outside.
- Possibility to do charity work for 5 days paid.
- 3 weeks’ holiday.
- Fun social committee.
- Gym membership and massage therapy discount.
- Access to a vast library of eLearning training.
- Great benefits plan (dental, medical, STD/LTD, EAP…)
Life at RWS – We work hard together to deliver for our customers; our expertise, professionalism and determination to never let others down drives us to be passionate and serious about what we do, deliver customer value, yet always adding a human touch
As a company focused on connecting people through language, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to our company culture. RWS is an Equal Opportunities Employer and we are committed in ensuring that all employees work in an environment free from all forms of harassment and discrimination and one that actively promotes teamwork, diversity and trust. All employees have a right to be treated with respect and dignity. RWS operate in a manner for the inclusion of all – any form of discrimination is expressly prohibited. Employees are selected and promoted on merit alone and no other factors whether race, gender, age, religion, marital status, gender identity or disability are taken into consideration.
We are proud to work in a company where all can succeed and grow their career and while RWS operates in accordance with all local employment laws, if local law enables any form of discrimination this is against RWS company policy and we will adhere to the highest standard.