Do you love creative strategic thinking, pulling off insane campaigns, and generating revenue using account-based marketing? Are you often feeling like your strategic opportunities are limited? Are you looking for an opportunity to practically drive growth and expand your skill set while you do it? If you know ABM is B2B, and you’re ready to help clients flip their funnel, this is the role for you.
Mojo Media Labs is seeking an experienced ABM strategist who will guide our clients to successfully implementing ABM. As an early adopter of ABM, we have many clients seeking help to expand their marketing strategy to include ABM and need our expert help to make that happen. These clients are specifically seeking our help because they are ready for change and ready for growth.
In this role, you would work with a select number of clients to create and communicate strategic priorities designed to grow their revenue and scale their business. Each client is unique and your role would be to gain a clear understanding of the client, where they are on their growth journey, and identify a pathway to success. Then you become the mastermind that guides them through their journey from random acts of marketing and sales to predictable revenue generation.
With all that said, you aren’t on an island. You would work with a dedicated account manager, content strategist, and designer that will ensure you have every resource you need to see your strategy come to life. Additionally, you will have access to a full tech team from developers to marketing technologists.
You’d also be accountable for the success of your clients’ marketing engagements with Mojo, which is measured in retention and growth. The ABM Strategist is coupled with an Account Manager who guides the execution of the strategy and handles most of the day-to-day client interactions.
- Create positive client relationships with your portfolio of clients in the B2B space
- Lead the creation of and communicate the ABM strategy for your clients
- Oversee the results of the tactical implementation on a day-to-day basis
- Collaborate with Mojo SMEs as needed to help guide strategy
- Consult with sales leadership and teams as needed to create better sales alignment in order to drive revenue growth
- Lead new clients through our Client Activation process
- Lead quarterly strategic priority creation and creation of sprints designed around the clients’ objectives and based on what we’ve learned from previous campaigns
- Articulate the value of the strategy and campaigns being implemented by Mojo
- Analyze each client’s marketing and sales analytics
- Stay informed about digital marketing industry developments
- Become the resident expert on your clients’ industry and marketing
Character traits of a great ABM Strategist:
- Wildly curious
- Strategic in nature
- Creative problem-solver
- Out-of-the-box thinker
- Research obsessed
- Idea generation
- Strong and responsive written and verbal communicator
The Successful Candidate Has:
- At least 3+ years of B2B marketing experience and demonstrated experience creating and implementing ABM strategies (1:1, 1:Few and 1:Many).
- Experience in using ABM technology, ideally Salesforce, Pardot, Terminus, Demandbase, 6Sense, ZoomInfo, and Sendoso.
- Proven track record of success with your marketing strategies that drove tangible revenue results
- Bonus: Experience working with B2B companies in the technology, healthcare or manufacturing industries.
- Have a true passion for marketing strategies designed to drive revenue growth
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Keen ability to be able to understand the long-term objectives and how to prioritize our current efforts to get there.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams, meet deadlines, and exceed expectations
Is Mojo Media Labs a Good Fit For You?
We are a full-service digital marketing agency that believes in a simple formula:
Happy People = Happy Clients.
We live out this simple formula by treating adults like adults. As a certified Results Only Work Environment, you are the owner of your time. As long as the work gets done (regardless of if it’s at 6:00 AM or 11:00 PM), you can spend your time however you want. You can always prioritize your family, friends, or yourself. Additionally, our team enjoys unlimited PTO (that we actually encourage you to use). Again your time is your time.
Additionally, we win together by practicing Open-Book Management (OBM). Every Monday we look at our finances to see where the greatest opportunities for growth are. By practicing OBM, we can proactively address potential client conflicts, adjust our marketing efforts, or support the sales team to ensure we are continually growing. And at the end of the quarter, we all share in the profits based on our profit goals.
Lastly, our entire team embodies 6 core values. These core values are:
- Conscious Collaboration
- Ridiculous Results
We recruit, retain, reward and if needed, remove by our core values.
If you want to work on a team that gives you the autonomy to live your life on your time, shares in the profits when we win as a team, ensures you know exactly where the business stands financially, and ensures we have some of the best people on the team, then Mojo Media Labs is likely a great fit for you. And we’d love to invite you to apply today.
If you’d like to take a deeper dive into the three pillars of our culture, check out the page below.
See a comprehensive list of our benefits, read our past reviews, and check out our CEO approval rating on our Glassdoor profile!