Who We Are
Investis Digital is a global digital communications company. We combine effective storytelling with innovative digital approaches to help businesses communicate clearly and authentically with any audience. Using performance marketing and corporate communications, we craft a seamless presence for our clients, positively influencing the awareness, affinity and action of the people that matter most.
Founded in 2000, we have more than 2,000 global clients supported by 550 staff. We’re headquartered in London and have offices across Europe, North America, and Asia-Pacific.
The Investis Digital values unite more than 550 global employees across 10 global offices. Our values influence how we work with each other and our clients; they give purpose to the work we do and foster a culture we’re proud to be a part of. Learn what each of these values mean to us below.
- Embrace clarity: We know what we’re doing and why we’re doing it.
- Bring passion: We love what we do and share this enthusiasm with everyone we work with.
- Inspire greatness: We strive for excellence and help others be their best.
- Keep innovating: We’re curious and always improve what we do.
- Measure success: We’re rewarded for the work we do.
To lead the Account Based Marketing (ABM) programme in the UK/Europe from strategy through to implementation. The primary focus for this role within the marketing team is to build engagement with our existing client base, with a view to increasing lines of business with an emphasis on pipeline generation and accelerating opportunities for key accounts.
- Ownership of the Account based marketing program and process for the UK/Europe with the support of HOM and Sales Director.
- Define the target audience within key clients and develop an execution plan to increase awareness, reputation and consideration for all products and services
- Deploy the right account-specific tactical mix to deliver the right content at the right time.
- Help the business achieve its up-sell and cross-sell revenue targets by working with the product and client relationship teams to understand client segments and unearth cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Develop growth strategies with the sales team in order to optimize engagement with high-value accounts.
- Identify the most effective marketing materials, channels, and messaging for key accounts
- Track and report on the effectiveness of marketing activities and ROI
- Collaborate and partner with core marketing functions on campaign concept, custom content requirements, digital marketing support/message testing and creative development to ensure effectiveness for regional named accounts
- Manage the client email database with a view to growing engagement through ABM programs.
- Track and report on the effectiveness of ABM activities and ROI
All Candidates Should Possess
- Autonomous project manager
- Strategic thinker
- Analytical approach
- Commercially minded, focusing on the sales funnel-i.e. MQL-SQL-Pipe-Revenue
- Marketing Automation experience required
- ABM experience a plus
- 25 holiday days per year, plus Bank holidays (this increases with your length of service, with the option to utilise our holiday trade scheme)
- Health cash plan
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Paid charity day
- Regular social activities (virtual for now!) and contributions to cultural and sporting events
- A well-stocked supply of free drinks and snacks (when we can work from the office)
Remote and Flexible Working
We recognize this may feel like a strange time to apply for a new role and join a new company. The health, safety and comfort of our people is our number one priority, and we’re doing everything we can to meet the needs of our employees—from maintaining frequent communication while working from home to ensuring our in-office coffee machines are completely hands-free.
As a team, we communicate regularly through Teams calls and chats to keep camaraderie and spirits high. We also have weekly stand ups, monthly town halls and regular social events (online or in person with safety measures in place, depending on the current government guidelines).
Whilst our head office is in London and we also have an office in Bristol – we have a flexible approach to remote working. During the interview stage, we’re happy to discuss specific ways we’re addressing working from home, so please feel free to ask any questions.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this exciting position and you feel your previous knowledge and experience match our requirements, then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply include your CV with a cover letter and salary expectations.
We will do our best to respond to all applications individually but due to the number of applications we receive if you do not hear back from us within 4 weeks then please consider your application unsuccessful.
Thank you for your interest in working for Investis Digital.