Formstack is helping users reimagine their world of work with our all-in-one workplace productivity platform. To help us accomplish this mission, we are searching for our next Demand Generation Marketing Manager!
Formstack is a 16-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span over 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
You are a data-driven marketer and a self-starter who takes initiative and thrives creating seamless digital experiences and brand affinity. You have a natural talent for thinking one step ahead, a demonstrated ability to think analytically, and you’re dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of both internal and external customers. You can (and do!) establish and maintain effective relationships and gain their trust and respect. This is an execution role – our ideal candidate isn’t afraid to jump in and get creative, but also has a desire to start thinking strategically!
How You Will Succeed:
- Become the go-to expert in customer and prospect marketing campaigns, developing customer loyalty, and creating effective marketing assets in partnership with the brand team.
- Strong collaboration with Brand, Sales Enablement, and Product Marketing
- Develop customer lifecycle campaigns that educate customers and prospects about the value of Formstack and nurture growth
- Manage the overall campaign performance of demand generation initiatives
- Analyze data to find trends and patterns that will influence campaigns and strategy
- Develop marketing briefs for marketing projects and campaigns
- Brief marketing teams, including (but not limited to) content, design, and technical teams
- Be the main point of contact for the customer expansion team
- Communicate lifecycle marketing campaigns, strategies, KPIs to customer sales enablement teams, marketing teams, and other teams as needed to gain stakeholder approval/feedback
- Execute ABM strategies for customer expansion and retention
- Coordinate with other marketing teams for execution, including the crafting of messaging, etc.
- Help plan customer and prospect events, in conjunction with the Events team, to drive adoption and expansion
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years in B2B marketing
- Proficient understanding of database marketing, CRM, and marketing automation (Terminus, Pardot, SFDC, and other marketing automation and analytics tools)
- Knowledge of digital and non-digital tactics to build a multi-tactical marketing programs
- Proven experience partnering successfully with sales and customer experience teams in a channel-driven environment
- A data-driven mindset & strong analytical skills to gather business/user insights, apply learnings and drive meaningful action as relates to achieving business KPIs
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Lead projects that involve cross-functional coordination to provide integrated products/services/ solutions
- Lead external agencies and vendors as well as work with internal teams
- Possess extensive project management skills; running from inception to post-event reporting (running in conjunction with Marketing Operations team)
- Experience with managing and balancing budget allocation and reconciliation
- Experience with Salesforce CRM highly preferred
- Security, cloud, or SaaS experience highly preferred
- Experience with ABM (account-based marketing)
- Success building a customer advocate program
Salary Range: $70,000-$80,000
This is a fully remote work opportunity
What Formstack Offers:
- Free health plans and company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
- Half-day Fridays
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- 401k & Roth w/ safe harbor match (the US and Canada)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company and team gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!