Tackle enables software companies to accelerate and operationalize the use of Cloud Marketplaces from AWS, Microsoft, Google Cloud, and Red Hat, without the need for significant engineering resources. Our platform and our team come together to make it easier for our customers to build, grow, and scale their Marketplace businesses. Tackle works with leading software companies like Auth0, CrowdStrike, HashiCorp, Lacework, New Relic, Snyk, VMware, and many more at every stage—from startups to enterprise. We recently raised a $100M Series C round and are backed by three of the world’s top SaaS investors—Coatue, a16z, and Bessemer Venture Partners—as we continue to execute on our mission to positively transform the way that software is sold.
Tackle.io enables enterprise software companies to accelerate the use of Cloud Marketplaces like AWS, Azure, Google, and Red Hat. Our vision is to transform the way software is bought and sold with a laser focus on helping customers build and drive significant channels of revenue through the Cloud Marketplaces. We are backed by two of the world’s greatest SaaS investors – Bessemer Venture Partners and a16z.
Reporting to Tackle’s VP of Marketing, you’ll lead the development, implementation, management, and measurement of ABM programs to drive pipeline, sales acceleration, and revenue for new logo accounts. The person that will thrive in this role will bring enthusiasm, new ideas, and a passion for partnering with sales to build personalized marketing programs that drive new revenue.
In This Role You Will:
- Develop and execute an account-based marketing plan that supports our revenue strategy
- Develop multiple ABM strategies for 1:1 customer targeting, 1: few programs, and 1:many tactics designed to generate response and assist sales in expanding into new accounts
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, and RevOps to select the right target accounts, and then develop & launch programs to win those accounts
- Leverage direct mail, email, paid media, events, and any other channels you identify for campaigns
- Work with the Content and Product Marketing teams to create content customized to our target personas
- Partner with field marketing on creating events for top accounts, you will be a Marketplace evangelist, working to execute unique experiences
- Measure, analyze, and report on target account penetration as well as impact of ABM efforts on pipeline and revenue
You Should Have:
- 5+ years of experience executing innovative, multi-channel ABM programs and working with sales to coordinate campaigns at a SaaS company
- Experience using marketing technology and ABM tools such as: Terminus, Hubspot, Salesforce, Sendoso, ZoomInfo, and website personalization tools
- Data-driven mentality, using data to target, segment, and provide insights to analyze ABM programs
- Experience and comfortability working successfully with diverse departments and groups of people
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation), with an eye for quality, creativity, and attention to detail
You’ll Love This Role If You:
- Embody our Core Values: We grow together. We continually innovate. We are honest. We measure all of our decisions with our customers’ goals at the forefront.
- Adaptable self-starter, organized and driven, with a passion for process
- Enjoy a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Willing to ask questions and be naturally curious both in your role but also for your own professional development
- Eager to bring your creativity to the plate to find ways to help us think outside the box and to become an expert in the world of Cloud Marketplaces
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing perks and benefits:
· Work remotely from anywhere within the US & Canada
· Competitive salary
· Health, dental and vision coverage
· Company off-site summits
· Monthly wellness reimbursement
· Internet and phone reimbursement
· $1000 home ergo/office set up
· Generous vacation plan & flexible work hours
· 401k + matching
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company surprises and swag
· Awesome co-workers
Start with the customer – We exist to help sellers sell more & sell faster, and we measure all of our decisions with our customers’ goals at the forefront.
Paint the art of the possible – We continuously innovate on how we do things, always looking for a better, smoother way for our customers and for each other.
Operate with integrity – We have a bias for action and we communicate both internally and externally with candor, empathy, and authenticity.
Learn and grow together – We work as a team, we celebrate wins, and we have fun together as we strive for professional and personal growth.
The Hiring Process:
We have a transparent and streamlined hiring process that can typically be completed in one to two weeks:
• Phone screen
• 3 additional video chat interviews (on occasion there may be opportunities for in-person interviews)
• Some positions may require a take home test (this will be communicated to the candidate)
We are a welcoming, diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We were born and built remote and welcome others who believe remote companies are the way companies will be built into the future. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States and Canada.
Tackle.io is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Tackle makes hiring decisions solely based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time. We hope to empower and support every individual and celebrate the diverse cultures, perspectives and experiences in our teams. Our Equal Opportunity policy applies to all employment practices within Tackle.