How ABM Could Have Helped Dunder Mifflin
Wednesday, January 13th @ 1:00 PM EST
Much like you, many of us here at Terminus still watch The Office as a part of our routine TV binging. And we couldn't help but notice the dozens of times where ABM could have helped a business we all know too well: Dunder Mifflin.
So... we decided to have some fun and host a case study webinar. In this webinar, see how Dunder Mifflin could have used the Terminus platform to win back and save their customers. Bonus: we’ll also have The Office trivia questions throughout the half-hour and prizes for the winners.
*By registering, I agree to the Privacy Statement.
We'll Show You
- An alternate ending to the Dunder Mifflin Infinity episode and how Michael could have avoided driving his car into a lake.
- How Michael's team could have used the TEAM framework to strategize and execute a plan that won back customers and saved them from churning.
- The channel and data sources Dunder Mifflin could have used (instead of just gift baskets) and where they could have saved money with smart, efficient, targeted marketing.
- A better understanding of the Terminus platform and how account-based marketing applies to customer retention.
- A laugh or two about your favorite show.
- New trivia knowledge about the show and/or even a prize sent to your home! An extremely enjoyable late afternoon.
Meet your hosts
DIRECTOR OF CONTENT
Brad Beutler is the Director of Content at Terminus and joined the team via the Sigstr acquisition. At Sigstr, he joined the founding team as marketer #1 during the launch in August 2015. Brad now leads the Terminus’ content program, which has gained recognition in the last few years by winning “Best Customer Lifecycle Campaign” and the “B2B Choice Award for Content of the Year” at the Killer Content Awards. He is the everyday user of Terminus Email (Sigstr) and loves working with customers on trends and best practices within this channel. He has a mini husky named Blue and is crazy about Cubs baseball.
Ottavio, better known as Tav, is a strategy-driven marketer that lives and breathes for the opportunity to create new and exciting things. He has worked in both marketing and sales in his young career but brings a fresh perspective to the rapidly changing whirlwind that is B2B marketing today. He has experience in account-based marketing, conversational marketing, customer marketing, demand generation, and sales development. He will consistently challenge the status quo and ask that his peers around him do the same.