Select the right accounts showing intent to buy and prioritize them through the entire buying journey with native, multi-channel ABM campaigns.
78% of sales go to the first company to the table.
- Inside Sales
Right Place, Right Time (Every Time)
Create campaigns that start promoting your brand to companies that are showing intent interest in your product or service. Head off the competition by being their first impression and activate your sales team to reach out to interested companies at exactly the right time.
Leverage Bombora's Intent Data to:
- Pinpoint exactly which businesses are actively researching your products and services.
- Uncover signals about these businesses and what they want to hear from you.
- Identify and target accounts who are already in-market with built-in, compliant intent data; and execute multi-channel campaigns immediately.
With Terminus + Bombora, you can…
- Instantly target people searching for your solution (OR your competitors’).
- Create campaigns that start promoting your brand to companies that are showing intent interest in your product or service.
- Stay ahead of your competition and be the first to make a first impression, while also activating your sales team to reach out to interested companies at exactly the right time.
Of the opportunities created since we’ve implemented the solution, nearly 70% of them have been influenced by Terminus and Bombora. In addition, we’ve seen web engagement triple from our target accounts.
G2 Buyer Intent
Millions of buyers visit G2 every month to research B2B solutions like yours. Terminus integrates directly with G2 to bring the power of G2 intent data directly into your ABM strategy at no extra cost.
With Terminus + G2, you can…
- Automatically target researching companies on G2 and use data to start targeting them with the right competitive information.
- Prioritize your hottest opportunities.
- Use G2 intent signals to make sure the most interested accounts are getting the most attention from your sales teams.
Being able to tap into intent and engagement data has enabled us to be more strategic in our targeting and make ABM actionable for our sales teams, allowing both teams to have a shared focus on our most strategic accounts.
Terminus offers first-party Relationship Data that maps every relationship everyone in your company has with the people in your target accounts and then quantifies the strength of those relationships.
With Terminus’ Relationship Data, you can…
- See all the relationships your coworkers have with a specific company or contact and see how those relationships have improved or degraded.
- Predict whether they’re likely to buy or if you need to engage them further.
- Visualize your company’s professional network and create warm introductions through people you both trust.
Engagement Spike Reports
Terminus’ Engagement Spike is a data signal for marketing and sales so they understand exactly when a target account is engaging with their brand by seeing a spike in web activity relative to prior activity from that account.
With Terminus’ Engagement Spike Reports, you can…
- Track one or many websites.
- Alert sales reps exactly when accounts are spiking.
- Determine if the level of web engagement for a particular target account is high enough to be considered spiking (calculated by the Terminus algorithm).