Join Us in Celebrating #WomenInSales
“There aren’t enough women in sales leadership roles, so let’s change the numbers,” says Jill Rowley, Social Selling Evangelist.
According to LinkedIn’s user data, only 39% of sales positions were held by women in 2014. While that number has likely increased slightly since then, we’re still not where we need to be — especially, as Jill says, when it comes to female sales leaders.
But one thing’s for sure: what we’re lacking in numbers, we make up for in talent. In honor of International Women’s Day 2017, HubSpot and WOMEN Sales Pros partnered up to bring together inspiring sales leaders to help celebrate all the incredible, inspiring #WomenInSales.
Watch the short #WomenInSales celebration video below!
Remarkable Women Paving the Way for #WomenInSales
Want to connect with these inspirational ladies? Check out our #WomenInSales list on Twitter to follow talented women who are changing the world of sales, including the following women featured in the video.
- Ali Powell, Principal Account Executive at HubSpot
- Amanda Faillo, Account Executive at Terminus
- Lori Richardson, President at WOMEN Sales Pros
- Trish Bertuzzi, CEO of The Bridge Group, Inc.
- Carole Mahoney, Sales Change Agent, Trainer, & Coach at Unbound Growth
- Laura Madison, National Director of Sales at Alan Ram’s Proactive Training Solutions
- Maria Margenot, Sr. Vice President of Sales Development, Recruiting & Training at Wyndham Vacation Ownership
- Tonni Bennett, VP of Sales at Terminus
- Shari Levitin, CEO of Levitin Group
- Haley Katsman, Director of Account Development at Highspot
- Jill Konrath, Keynote Speaker & Best-Selling Author
- Caryn Kopp, Chief Door Opener
- Deborah Esayian, CRO of Marketron
- Lisa Magnuson, Corporate Sales Strategist at Top Line Sales
- Joanne Black, Lead Generation & Referral Selling Expert for Account-Based Selling at No More Cold Calling
- Jill Rowley, Advisor, Speaker, & Social Selling Evangelist
Terminator Tonni Bennett on the Woman in Sales She Admires Most
“The woman in sales that I admire is Amanda Faillo. She’s an account executive at Terminus, and she has this ability on the phone with prospects to be magnetic and engaging but still to be able to move a sale forward in a way that makes a prospect feel like they’re not being sold to, but they’re working with someone who’s almost a friend.”
– Tonni Bennett, VP of Sales at Terminus Account-Based Marketing
Who are the women in sales you admire most? Give a shout-out to your sales role models on Twitter using the hashtag #WomenInSales and we’ll add them to the list.
Happy International Women’s Day, and happy selling!