The Latest from the ABM Experts
October 3, 2016
The Terminus Guide to Account-Based Marketing at Dreamforce #DF16
Written by Lauren Patrick
Category: Account-Based Marketing
Welcome to the Terminus guide for all things account-based marketing at Dreamforce 2016.
Our team has curated the best sessions, events, and parties focused on account-based marketing. First, we recommend signing up for the Open Lounge. By signing up, you’ll gain access to a retreat from the overwhelming Dreamforce onslaught. It’s an exclusive opportunity to take part in engaging conversations, attend thought leadership sessions, and listen in on dynamic discussion panels.
Need more reasons to sign up for the Open Lounge?
- It’s free! This means free lunch, snacks, and beverages
- Access to an exclusive pre-U2 happy hour on Wednesday with private transportation to the concert
- Our CMO, Sangram Vajre, will present on Tuesday at 3:30 p.m., “#FlipMyFunnel with Account-Based Marketing”
- Attend talks on key ABM topics including sales-marketing alignment, selecting the right accounts, and more
- Pick up a copy of Account-Based Marketing For Dummies
- Network with ABM practitioners and thought leaders
Sign up now to gain access all week.
Here are some of the best Dreamforce sessions on account-based marketing that you won’t want to miss!
Tuesday, Oct. 4:
- 8:30 to 9:10 a.m. – Debunking the Myths of Account-Based Marketing with Katie Doyle, Director of Product Marketing at Salesforce Pardot and Jim Hopkins, Sr. Manager Product Marketing for Salesforce Data.com
- 12:30 to 1:10 p.m. – The First Steps to Successful Account-Based Marketing with Sangram Vajre, CMO at Terminus, and Jim Hopkins, Sr. Manager Product Marketing for Salesforce Data.com
- 3:30 to 4 p.m. – #FlipMyFunnel with Account-Based Marketing
Sangram Vajre, CMO & Co-Founder, Terminus
- 5 to 6:30 p.m. – #ABM Book Signing Party! Come get a free copy of Account-Based Marketing For Dummies by Sangram Vajre. He’ll be signing books over cocktails and snacks!
- 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. – Bubbles, Beer and Bites! SiriusDecisions is kicking it up a notch at the Press Club. We heard drinks will be flowin’ like waterfalls!
- 8:30 to midnight – Modern ART Magic! Don’t miss this one at the astounding SF Museum of Modern Art
Wednesday, Oct. 5:
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Open Lounge Sessions! Get an ABM Consultation from Terminus and the Cloud for ABM, meet with ABM thought leaders and practitioners to get practical advice on launching and scaling your ABM program. Try out the Account-Based Marketing Tech Stack Grader and learn how to build a complete ABM tech solution that integrates with Salesforce
- 1 to 3 p.m. – Keynote with Marc Benioff and special guests (Streamed live!)
- 4 to 4:40 p.m. – “The New Gold Rush” – Account-Based Marketing panel from Top CEOs and CMOs including Rishi Dave, CMO, Dun & Bradstreet; Robi Ganguly, CEO, Apptentive; Jason Jue, CMO, Triblio; Jon Miller, CEO, Engagio; and Fred Tsai, Salesforce (moderator)
- 5 to 8 p.m. – U2 pre-party at Open Lounge! Class it up at this happy hour with private transportation to the U2 concert!
- 8 p.m. to midnight – U2 concert! See you where the streets have no name aka Cow Palace aka Cloud Palace
Thursday, Oct. 6:
- 11 a.m. to noon – Open Lounge Session: Target Key Accounts Using An Account-Based Strategy with panelists including Cari Baldwin, President, BlueBird Strategies; Kevin O’Malley, VP Demand Generation, SalesLoft; Jennifer Sprague, Director of Marketing, Harvard Business Publishing; Colleen Rombach, Senior Manager Demand Generation, InsideView; Nick Ezzo, VP Demand Generation, Host Analytics
- 1 to 1:30 p.m. – Account Based Marketing + Account Based Sales Development = Account Based Everything with Jon Miller, CEO and Co-Founder, Engagio
- 1:45 to 2:15 p.m. – Building the Ideal ABM Tech Stack with J.J. Kardwell, President, EverString
- 6 to 9 p.m. – Party Time! at SPiN Ping Pong Social Club, because all the cool technorati play ping-pong
- 8 p.m. to midnight – The InParty: Dreamforce After Party – This is at Bourbon & Branch, one of the best cocktail bars this side of the Mississippi. Also, check out the Pardot B2B Marketer’s Bash featuring Flo Rida