At #FlipMyFunnel, we have coined a new term called “Funnel Flipper” that embodies the spirit of rockstar B2B sales and marketing leaders who are willing to challenge the status quo and do things a little differently than most.
We are kicking off a series on the blog that highlights Funnel Flippers in cities all across the country. We’ll start with Boston today, but there are many more to come.
We would like to congratulate our newest cast of #FlipMyFunnel Funnel Flippers and would love to see each them at the #FlipMyFunnel Account-Based Marketing Roadshow in Boston on December 10, 2015.
In fact, we are willing to put our money where our mouth is. We are giving $100 to the person who gets the funnel flipper to register.
All bounty money must be claimed at the roadshow event and the Funnel Flipper must mention your name in the referral field when they register.
Without further delay, here are our newly minted Funnel Flippers for Beantown:
- Derek Slayton
- VP of Marketing, Dun & Bradstreet Netprospex
- Alys Scott
- SVP and CMO, PeopleFluent
- Matt Benati
- CEO and Co-Founder, LeadGnome
- Mike Volpe
- Startup Growth Executive
- David Cancel
- CEO, Drift
- Vala Afshar
- Chief Digital Evangelist, Salesforce
- Scott Brinker
- Editor, ChiefMarTec
- Seth Lieberman
- CEO, SnapApp
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- CEO and Co-Founder, VaynerMedia
- Michael Gerard
- CMO, Curata
- Andy Zimmerman
- CMO, Evergage
- Sean Ford
- SVP and CMO, LogMeIn
- John Donnelly
- SVP of Global Sales and Marketing, Crimson Hexagon
- Trish Bertuzzi
- President and Chief Strategist, The Bridge Group Inc.
- Gordon Burnes
- CMO, Bullhorn
- Larry Kim
- Founder, Wordstream
- Mark Robinson
- CMO, Kimble Applications
- Joe Chernov
- VP of Marketing, InsightSquared
- Andy Ellicott
- VP of Marketing, Cloudant
- Dharmesh Shah
- Founder and CTO, Hubspot
- David Churbuck
- VP of Corporate Marketing, Acquia
- John Bigay
- CMO, Lavastorm Analytics
- Lou Jordano
- CMO, Attivio
- Tom Grave
- VP of Marketing, Catalogic
Learn more about ABM and the T.E.A.M. account based marketing framework:
- Target – Create a target account list for ABM
- Engage – Account based advertising
- Activate – Account based sales enablement tools
- Measure – Account based analytics
See the full Terminus account based marketing platform.
Check out some account based marketing examples.
Learn more about account based marketing services.
Terminus: an account based marketing software company.